Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Like a Beautiful Bouquet....


This month I got to do a very special job at Shopko. Inventory was coming up, and the warehouses were well, problematic. So the week before inventory was scheduled, I got to go out into the two outside warehouses and reorganize THE WHOLE THING!

I love organizing. It feeds my little OCD soul big time. Granted, it would have fed my soul a bit more if it had been my own house I'd been organizing, but it was still very nice.

Of course, I know it will never last. Not unless we close Shopko and turn it into a museum. Which I personally think is a good idea, but I don't think Corporate will go for it.

But I try to think of it as being like a bouquet of fragrant flowers. Flowers fade and wilt, but we cherish them for the time they are with us. And I will cherish this beautiful sight for as long as it lasts.


I mean, look at that! Those are some attractive detergent rows there! (If you're wondering why they are all facing the wrong way, it's so the bar code can be scanned easily to inventory and locate them)


I'll never let go, Warehouse....I'll never let go!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment