Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Princesses in Tank Tops

While Noni was busy rushing around doing committee things Friday afternoon, Tiggy and I walked along the creek indulging in one of our favorite pastimes---beauty pictures.


At least, we tried our best. I was very sad that I hadn't brought along any outfits to do a serious photo shoot. Tiggy said she tried to tell me to bring some, but she had called only an hour or so before we left on the trip. There were NO brain cells available to listen to her at that point. I don't even remember the conversation occuring!

But even though we were just wearing travel clothes, the beauty of the place was enough to add at least a bit of gloss to our ordinary attire. Everywhere you looked there was another gorgeous setting; you were practically tripping over them!


Having a model brimming over with youthful beauty doesn't hurt, either.

 
 
While I can't say I'm still brimming with youthful beauty, I was feeling particularly fetching that day. I was wearing an absolutely magical shirt that somehow gives me a figure while simultaneously camouflaging all my various rolls and bulges.

No, you can't have it. It's mine.
 

  
 It was the perfect spot for a medieval maiden or a fairytale princess, but we made do with two people in shorts and tank tops. Did pretty good, if I do say so myself.



 AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I needed a fancy dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Insert bitter sobs here)



No comments:

Post a Comment